Monday, February 9, 2009

SANA SINI @ HERE AND THERE (9 -15 FEBRUARY 2009)

MORE ACTIVITIES WILL BE PUT UP LATER

11 Feb Meeting with TKP (R&I)


MESTI TONTON/ MUST WATCH

The Academy Awards is next week, how about catching up with the nominated pictures such as The Changeling and The Curious case of Benjamin Button, or you can support local 3D movie, GENG. Watch TMO GENG last night on ASTRO RIA, the movie seem to interest me however I am not a fan of local movies and dramas. Most likely I will watch this movie on hari raya. I only supported a few like Yasmin Ahmad, Suhaimi Baba, Rahim Razali and U-Wei and hate the rest like Ahmad Idham, Razak Mohiddeen, Aziz M. Osman, Yusof Haslam dengan anak dia, Farid Kamil, Pierre Andre etc.
NOW SHOWING

Open 12 February 2009


OTHERS


11 Feb Satisfied Staying Single Day (KAH...KAH..KAH... ade jugak hari nie...!)

11 Feb White Shirt Day
13 Feb Blame someone else Day
13 Feb Rihanna LIVE in Kuala Lumpur
14 Feb Valentine Day

No comments: