Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SANA SINI@ HERE & THERE (20-26 APRIL 2009)

21 April AIM (MAA)
22 April Budget meeting

MESTI TONTON/MUST WATCH

PREMIERE LEAGUE

25 April Chelsea vs West Ham/Manchester United vs Tottenham H/Liverpool vs Hull City

26 April Arsenal vs Middlesbrough

OTHERS

22 April Earth day
25 April DNA Day

HOW OFTEN DO YOU FIND THE RIGHT PERSON? ONCE

I am regretting myself for not watching this movie ealier. If you have a chance to catch the movie in STARMOVIE, please do so. It won an Oscar for best song (Falling slowly) and more than that the movie offer something else. Set in Dublin, the story is about an Irish musician that fell in love with a Czech immigrant that they decide to put it in songs. What I like about this movie is that I can listened to two different types of accents, I also enjoying listening to the songs very much, the beautiful Dublin and also to am I suprised, the politeness that both main character potrayed in showing their love and respect for each other. Jiwang lah pulak....mua..ha..ha... Try to watch it but if you don't like it, please do not blame it on me. We most probably have a different taste.

p/s: I have already downloaded 7 songs from the OST right after the movie end. Tak boleh hilang ler, terngiang-ngiang.

No comments: